Our Scottsdale Chiropractic Office
Treats Patients with TMJ, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Migraines and More
DUE TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM WITH THE SOFTWARE ON OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE CALL US ON OUR HOME PHONE LINE FOR AN APPOINTMENT
"Comfortably adjusting from Pain to Power in the shortest recovery time" is highly achievable at Secrest Family Chiropractic. Our Scottsdale Chiropractic office is centrally located in South Scottsdale, and also serves Tempe, Mesa, as well as Chandler, Metro Scottsdale-Phoenix, Paradise Valley and Fountain Hills.
Secrest Family Chiropractic: Your Scottsdale
Home for Holistic Health Care
Welcome to the official website for Secrest Family Chiropractic! Our knowledgeable, talented chiropractor, Dr. Daniel P. Secrest, DC, proudly offers holistic care services and techniques for individuals and families in Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Phoenix, Paradise Valley and Fountain Hills AZ. Whether you're suffering from a painful injury or chronic condition or you just want to make sure you're experiencing optimal health and wellness, our dedicated team is ready to provide the necessary holistic care to help you thrive.
A Wide Range of Chiropractic Services
Dr. Daniel P. Secrest, DC is a firm believer in the holistic or "whole body" approach to pain management. Instead of applying a one-size-fits-all treatment method to mute your surface symptoms, we use the Koren Specific Technique (KST or Applied Kinesiology) with the goal of finding the most effective and beneficial treatment for your modalities. This technique allows our Scottsdale chiropractor to address the underlying source of your problem as well as the different physical systems and functions affected by it.
Through KST and other techniques, we are able to treat such diverse issues as:
Headaches and migraines
Back pain and neck pain
Auto accident injury
Our chiropractor can create personalized treatment programs aimed at addressing specific symptoms, syndromes and forms of damage. An integrated pain management program here at Secrest Family Chiropractic may include:
- Chiropractic care - Skilled, precise chiropractic adjustments can help restore mobility to joints inhibited by musculoskeletal alignment issues due to auto accidents, sports injuries, chronic degenerative conditions or longstanding postural problems. Dr. Daniel P. Secrest, DC is also trained in Koren Specific Technique (KST), a low-force chiropractic technique that permits adjustment from a seated or standing or walking position. KST can also be used to support a safe, comfortable pregnancy.
- Massage therapy - Massage therapy can loosen tight muscles, release painful stress knots, boost blood flow and relieve soft tissue pain; it can even help your get more out of your chiropractic adjustments. We offer both table massage and chair massage for all ages and all walks of life, from pregnant women dealing with prenatal muscle aches to seniors seeking natural pain relief.
- Sports and auto injury care - Sports injuries and auto accident injuries can both include whiplash, pinched nerves, sciatica, herniated discs and torn muscles. We can prescribe the right combination of rehab techniques, including KSR, massage therapy, Graston Technique (for treating soft tissue injuries) and Controlled Action Taping for relief of pain and inflammation.
- Applied Kinesiology – Applied kinesiology (also known as KST) can be recommended if Dr. Daniel P. Secrest, DC feels it is necessary to see how your body reacts to various tests that measure your muscle strength. The goal of applied kinesiology is to identify which muscle group may be weak. From there, our chiropractor can devise a plan to return you to optimal strength and wellness. The tests range from posture check to range of motion.
- Cranial Therapy – Also known as CST, are slight movements of the head and is implemented to improve the functionality of the brain and spinal cord. While CST is a gentle procedure, it is used to alleviate pain to improve the performance and functionality of your body.
Get to Know Our Scottsdale Chiropractor
You're in good hands with our Scottsdale chiropractor. Dr. Daniel P. Secrest, DC has shared his insights through local radio and TV appearances, as well as training other chiropractors in KST. He is also the creator of the 90-Second Armchair Workout approach to a snoring/sleep apnea treatment called Zou Hypoxicology Technique.
Schedule an Appointment at Secrest Family Chiropractic Today!
If you're in the Scottsdale/Mesa/Phoenix area, why not experience our chiropractic clinic in person? Call 480-225-4310 to schedule an initial visit -- and go "From Pain to Power!"
Note: As with any healthcare treatment/therapy, results are not guaranteed and there are no promises or claims made by the doctor, office staff or the corporation for the cure of any disorder, disease or condition. Chiropractic adjustments and supportive therapies are designed to reduce and/or correct subluxations, allowing the body to return to improved health.