Whiplash Treatment in Scottsdale
After a car accident, you are in shock and pain. You may see a doctor to get checked out, or you may opt to go home, ice the bruising or swelling, and take an aspirin. In either of these cases, you may be at risk for whiplash, a devastating neck strain that typically onsets hours, days, or even weeks after an auto accident. Learn the signs and symptoms of whiplash, how our Scottsdale chiropractor. Dr. Daniel P. Secret, DC, can help you heal from this neck strain, and what treatment methods we offer for whiplash.
Symptoms of Whiplash
If you experience any of the following, you may have whiplash:
- Neck pain
- Limited range of motion
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty concentrating
While whiplash often comes after an auto accident, it can occur after a slip and fall, sports injury, or other incident that put your neck under a great deal of strain.
Getting Treatment from Our Chiropractor at Secrest Family Chiropractic for Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, and Phoenix Communities
Here at Secret Family Chiropractic, PC, we use an integrative approach to whiplash treatment. This approach combines the following treatment options to deliver fast healing at a cellular level:
- Chiropractic adjustments - These adjustments realign the neck, reducing the pressure that inhibits your range of motion and causes headaches and muscle tension.
- Massage - Soft tissue, traumatized during the accident, benefits from therapeutic massage to reduce strain and inflammation.
- Low-Force, Applied Kinesiology Based Technique - Our chiropractor, Dr. Daniel P. Secret, DC uses a low-impact kinesiology technique to adjust your spinal structure and soft tissue.
- Low Level Light Laser - This non-invasive laser treatment will quickly bring down inflammation and reduce pain. Since the laser beam can penetrate your skin, this treatment allows us to jump-start the healing process at a cellular level.
- Corrective Action Taping Technique (CATT) - CATT, also known as Kinesio Taping, allows us to treat pain and inflammation, drain lymphatic fluids from tissue, and retrain muscle tissue and alignment. You've seen it in athletes; now learn how it can help you heal from the impact of an injury.
- Cranial Manipulation - 80% of your nervous system is located in the cranium. We deliver quick, comfortable, and powerful adjustments to the cranial bones that restore nervous system alignment and promote healing and balance. Find relief from pain with these nervous system adjustments.
Stop by Secrest Family Chiropractic Today!
Do not delay when it comes to treating whiplash in Scottsdale or the surrounding areas of Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, and Phoenix. Your condition can worsen until you treat it. Our holistic healing methods can safely be used alone or as a complement to traditional health care. Since we offer drug free injury treatment, you can combine our healing adjustments with other care while remaining worry free. If you are ready to live your fullest life and find relief from pain, stop by Secrest Family Chiropractic today.
To receive a complimentary new patient consultation, complete our online appointment request form or call our chiropractic office at (480) 994-4411. We look forward to helping you heal!