Suffering from Back Pain? Finding an Experienced Chiropractor in Scottsdale Can Make You Pain-Free
At Secrest Family Chiropractic in Scottsdale, AZ, we know that suffering from constant back pain can put a hold on your life. It's not always easy to pinpoint exactly what is causing your back pain, and you may be at a loss as to where to begin in seeking treatment.
Don't Be Afraid to Ask Questions
As there are so many potential causes of back pain, you should never be afraid to ask questions. While under our chiropractic care, our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan. In turn, there are some basic questions that we will have for you while trying to determine what the source of pain is.
During your first evaluation for chiropractic care, we will ask a few basic questions, such as:
- Where do you feel back pain?
- How often does it occur?
- What is the severity of your pain, and is it a burning or sharp pain?
- Have you had any injuries?
These questions can help us determine how the pain affects your life and what treatment options would be most beneficial to you.
What Are My Options?
At Secrest Family Chiropractic, we offer many treatment plans to meet your chiropractic needs.
- Applied kinesiology (KST) is a process that aims to locate and correct misalignments and energy blockages. These blockages can have a significant impact on your back pain and overall wellness. After we conduct an initial examination, we target specific areas of pain and discomfort and use chiropractic correction to promote healing and relieve pain.
- Massage therapy can be an effective method to relieve pain and promote healing for lower back pain. In this line of treatment, we target muscles that may be strained, sprained, or pulled to heal those hotspots.
- Kinesiology taping is a process in which we use tape to stabilize the injured area. The tape provides light pressure to the affected area and takes the strain off of the connective tissue around the area.
- An area in which back pain comes into play, but you may not think of calling a chiropractor, is pregnancy. We can help with the management of back pain and pain in the joints and hips. In addition to reducing pain, utilizing chiropractic care during pregnancy can lead to an easier delivery process.
Start Recovery Now
If you're ready to take the first step in living a pain-free life, call Secrest Family Chiropractic today at (480) 994-4411, so we can create a treatment plan that is unique to your specific needs.
Our office is conveniently located at 3350 N Hayden Rd #112, Scottsdale, AZ.